Working for a leading international business with a genuine global footprint and Multi Billion Pound turnover, the Product Manager for Ecommerce will take overall responsibility for the product portfolio and to drive product revenue performance and product quality by devising, implementing, communicating and monitoring product development, management and marketing plans, product improvement projects and sales Channels support initiatives.
Commutable from: Slough, Uxbridge, Heathrow, Oxford, Northampton, Surrey, Cambridge, Essex, Swindon.
Salary: £ 38,000 - £ 45,000 p.a + Generous Bonus + On-site Gym + Extensive Benefits Package
Suitable for: Product Manager, Marketing Manager, Commercial Manager, Ecommerce Manager
Reporting directly to the Group Head of Ecommerce, the Ecommerce Product Manager takes a holistic view of the management and performance all their products across all areas of the business, and drives through improvements in product definitions, development processes, pricing and promotion to achieve a high quality and profitable product portfolio. The duties of the role will include;
• Ensure their product portfolio meets the monthly revenue , EBITDA and performance targets and to gain the commitment of other parts of the organisation to supporting the needs of your products.
• To ensure that the product portfolio meets and continues to meet or exceed market and customer requirements.
• To conduct market analysis of your product portfolio, including market share, growth rates, segmentation, NPD (new product development ) opportunities, competitor situation and understanding of customer needs, to feed into the annual M&S planning process.
• To champion the customer experience of your products, highlighting successes and working across the business to rectify deficiencies and drive improvement or change.
• To implement new or updated products, features, services, policies, guidelines or alternative channels in conjunction with the relevant functions e.g. Operations, IT, Billing, Customer Services, Sales, Marketing etc.
• To implement timely sales & marketing campaigns with the rest of the Marketing team that support product revenue targets, with planned measurement tools to evaluate the return on investment and the effectiveness of the campaign.
• To produce a regular update of the product`s anticipated year end (and year end + 1) position in terms of revenue versus budget.
• To produce product marketing plans and recommendations (including Product, Price, Place and Promotion) for the company`s annual M&S planning process, in line with corporate objectives.
• To produce monthly reports on the overall performance of your product portfolio including development progress.
The successful candidate will have a proven background of 5 years plus in Product Management and an existing knowledge of the fast paced Logistics / / Distribution / 3PL / Courier industry would be highly advantageous.
An appreciation of / understanding of the Ecommerce sector would be highly advantageous.
You will always be seeking that next new opportunity to develop and grow the product portfolio and offerings to the client base within the global ecommerce sector and be creative in the presentation of that offering to market.
This role offers an outstanding opportunity to join a leading global business and offers outstanding and unlimited career development within a truly international environment.
To apply please forward an up to date copy of your CV to Rachel Clarke