Systems Architecture - Research Engineer
The Manufacturing Technology Centre is a UK success story - created to provide manufacturing systems solutions in an agile environment in partnership with industry, academia and other institutions. Working in partnership with Consilium Recruit they are seeking two Systems Architecture - Research Engineers to work within a newly created team. The purpose of the role is to support the Systems Architecture team with identifying new technology and processes.
Duties and responsibilities for the Systems Architecture - Research Engineers are:
• To undertake innovative, project based research work
• To contribute to the development of project proposals or research projects
• To understand latest technologies and be able to advise on the transfer into industry
• Presenting findings to clients and proving feedback to project teams and colleagues
The successful candidates for the Systems Architecture - Research Engineers role will:
• Have a degree accredited by a Professional Engineering Institution
• Be able to demonstrate that they can work with a level of autonomy with supervision required in more complex projects / tasks
• Be able to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences inside and outside of the MTC
• Have an affinity with an understanding of the technology themes outlined in appendix One
To apply please forward an up to date copy of your CV to Keith Higgins. Alternatively call 01299 828347 or 07551 150 859 for more information.