Systems Architecture - Senior Research Engineer
The Manufacturing Technology Centre is a UK success story - created to provide manufacturing systems solutions in an agile environment in partnership with industry, academia and other institutions. Working in partnership with Consilium Recruit they are seeking a Systems Architecture - Senior Research Engineer. The purpose of the role is to undertake research and deliver projects for the Advanced Production Systems Group.
Duties and responsibilities for the Systems Architecture - Senior Research Engineer are:
To support the Systems Architecture team with the identification of new
and novel technology.
To identify and develop new project opportunities.
To understand latest technologies and advice on the transfer into
This role will require involvement in all aspects of project delivery including Process Chain, Process flow, route cause and the management of project budget deliverables.
The successful candidate for the Systems Architecture - Senior Research Engineer role will:
• Have a BSc or BEng degree in an appropriate engineering subject
• Experience in LEAN manufacturing techniques including Six Sigma qualification.
• Expert in dealing with technical and non-technical clients ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Have strong problem solving and project management skills
• Excellent IT skills - Proficient with the use of the Microsoft office packages
• Have very good report writing skills and have the ability to present technical data and reports to a varied audience
To apply please forward an up to date copy of your CV to Gary Larner