Project Support Officer
Working for a state of the art Manufacturing Research Centre in Coventry, they are recruiting for a Project Support Officer to assist in the day to day running of the Project Management Office carrying out support and administration activities as required. The successful candidate will possess Microsoft Project experience and excel.
Duties and responsibilities for the successful Project Support Officer will be:
Administration of AX databases and project server ensuring accurate data entry and maintenance.
Ensure project management methods, standards and processes are maintained through project scope.
Provide regular reporting on performance, forecasting, cost expenditure and time frames for the Programme Managers.
Maintain and improve procedures where required in order to make process more streamlined and efficient.
Project creation in ERP systems including creation of contracts and planning of milestones.
The successful Project Support officer will be:
• Qualified ideally to NVQ or BTEC level in administration or Degree.
• Previous experience working with MS Project in addition to project management tools
• An organised yet flexible approach and able to influence/deliver through others
• Articulate and able to effectively communicate at all levels of the business.
• Numerate with a strong focus on financial management, a working understanding of the various project management tools that relate to a professional services environment
• Strong administrative skills
• Supports a team culture
• Embrace personal and professional development as required
To apply for the Project Support Officer position please forward a copy of your CV to Matthew Fielding or call 01789 201040.